Dyslexia

Thread: Dyslexia

Default Dyslexia

I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get my niece tested for Dyslexia and how do you teach kids like her?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dyslexia

One of our member moms had great success homeschooling her son, who had dyslexia, using Time4Learning. She wrote a free e-book about it. You can find it here: Successfully Homeschooling Your Child with Dyslexia

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

SFoody is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jebanks49 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get my niece tested for Dyslexia and how do you teach kids like her?
    Have u requested an evaluation from your local school district? That would be the first step. I'm a former Special Ed Coordinator and would be happy to help you with this.

SFoody is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jebanks49 View Post
    Have u requested an evaluation from your local school district? That would be the first step. I'm a former Special Ed Coordinator and would be happy to help you with this.