Homeschooling my 12 yr old Autistic daughter
    carrascom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Red face Homeschooling my 12 yr old Autistic daughter

Hello everyone! I will be enrolling my 12yr old autistic daughter in September and was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who has been using Time 4 Learning for their special needs children. My daughter is doing 4th and 5th grade work right now. Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you! Maria

julia'smom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi! We have been homeschooling our 11 yr old autistic daughter for 3 yrs. We just signed up for T4L yesterday. This seems like an excellent resource for visual learners as autistic children often are. She has taken to it very positively so far. The flexibility for changing grade levels is awesome for any student, but especially for special needs. thanks!

TeachAndLearn is offline Junior Member Newbie

My daughter was diagnosed with mild-autism and moderate adhd when she was 5 years old. We home-schooled her until primary school and eventually transferred her to an alternative school when she reached high school level. I thought hard about it, with enough research and consultation we made the decision on the transition from home school to the alternative school, because I learn that their individual needs will be attended which is necessary for her to be able to cope with the stress of everyday life.