Need information
    tootie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Need information

I have a daughter w/ ASD.And she been doing time4learning for a month now.Its a blessing she enjoys it so much.But I cant seem to get science and soical studies in to her lesson. So I was wanting some tips on how to work it in.The problem is if she cant do it she has a meltdown.And thats what I trying to prevent happening.How much time does she needs to spend on the lessons.She spends at least 20 mins on one lesson.Is that some thing to worry about? does she get assignments? I saw an assignment tab but every time I go to it,it shows no assignment.I was just wondering what its for. Thanks,
    Tootie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Assignments feature was designed for school use. It is not used by individuals. You might take a look at the Hints for more help.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "I can't seem to get science and social studies into her lessons". Are you concerned that the lessons are taking too much time? From third grade and up, science and social studies are formatted differently than the language arts and math lessons. A science or social studies lesson may be done in several sittings if needed.

Some families do science one day and social studies the next. Use Time4Learning in the way that best suits your child's needs.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!