Our Time4learning experience and Epilepsy
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Trish7678
  • 1 Post By MamaMary

Thread: Our Time4learning experience and Epilepsy

Trish7678 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Our Time4learning experience and Epilepsy

In 2004, our daughter, who is now 10 started having seizures and was in second grade. She was so sick that she was forever missing school while they continued to try and adjust her meds to control the seizures. She wasn't learning most of anything that she was suppose to be learning at her age. If she made it to school that day she was so sleepy from throwing up so much all night so she ended up staying home and missing alot.

We were really beginning to wonder if she would ever get to just play games, read books and go to school like normal or atleast close to normal. We began to look online and came acrosstime4learning.com. She fell in love with it and what a blessing it has been to her and our family.
    All 3 of our school age children now do time4learning. When our daughter is feeling bad and having a bad day she takes a break from school work and time4learning keeps track of everything for her and all she has to do is log in and pick right back up where she left off. The scopes and sequence part is wonderful and very helpful in planning. If we hadn't found T4L we don't know where she would be right now. She was able to excel in the areas that she was good at and really work on the slower areas and she is almost caught up to her grade level and we owe it all to Time4Learning.com!
    ScrugglinsMama likes this.

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default What a GREAT testimony!

Praise the Lord! I have been reading through old posts today and this just blessed my heart! I just signed another one of my children up today, the one with significant LD's and this post made me feel so much better!
    ScrugglinsMama likes this.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/