Reinforcement needed on Some Concepts
    Giggletoes is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Reinforcement needed on Some Concepts

My son is on the ASD. i am finding that i need reinforcment or additional practice. Are there worksheets or additional activities that i can access at T4L for lessonsfor us to practice?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

Any of the activities can be done as many times as necessary or desired. My son with Down syndrome/autism/OCD likes the repetition. Maybe yours will, too.

Man of the lesson activities include worksheets. If there are worksheets available, they will appear in the lesson plans as a link.

Some of the math levels include a chapter at the end marked "practice". This is not intended to be part of the math program. (It is actually the old math program, bundled and stuck in one chapter for when extra practice is needed.) There are extra online activities and worksheets in this chapter.

Also look in the lesson plans for "teaching guides" (especially in the lower grades). These include ideas for extension activities and often have extra worksheets.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!