Starting homeschool with Autistic 8 year old son
    Mrs.AdamsTX is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Starting homeschool with Autistic 8 year old son

Hey everyone,

I am truly sorry for all the issues we have to go through with public schools and our special needs children, but I am glad to see that I am not the only one having issues. I just started today with T4L and hoping it works through the summer so I can homeschool my son next year. Hopefully there is a homeschooling mom in DFW area with special needs child that is wanting to get together.
    Thanks,
    Jackie

Miss Beth 1981 is offline Junior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.AdamsTX View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am truly sorry for all the issues we have to go through with public schools and our special needs children, but I am glad to see that I am not the only one having issues. I just started today with T4L and hoping it works through the summer so I can homeschool my son next year. Hopefully there is a homeschooling mom in DFW area with special needs child that is wanting to get together.
    Thanks,
    Jackie

Wow, imagine the timing! This is my first time logging on to these boards and I see this post first. Lucky me!

I am in the DFW area and we just notified our school that our son will not be returning next year. We will be using T4L as well. My son has PDD-NOS as well as ADHD and GAD with OCD. Would love to get to know more ASD+Homeschooling Parents!