For those with A.D.D. children
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default For those with A.D.D. children

A big RAVE on my homeschooling boards has been a supplement called, "Attentive Child" by bio-align. I wanted to share it with you. If you've used it would you share your experience? (warm smile)
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default Re: For those with A.D.D. children

We are a non-meds for ADHD family, we use natural alternatives. My son takes fish oil and flax oil capsules, plus we found and LOVE ATTEND by VAXA. We have used it for almost 5 years with wonderful results. I havent heard of the one you mentioned, off to check it out!!!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aandwsmom
    we found and LOVE ATTEND by VAXA. We have used it for almost 5 years with wonderful results. I havent heard of the one you mentioned, off to check it out!!!
    Me too! (to check out the Attend) Thanks
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

If you decide to use the Attend, best prices I have found are on eBay. We bought thru Vaxa and then started checking around for better deals.
    I used to get it from www.herbandvitaminshop.com I think it was, but then found it cheaper on eBay thru some of the health stores.