trouble reading content
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By rn01
  • 1 Post By lovehmschlg
  • 1 Post By kcole29

Thread: trouble reading content

Default trouble reading content

I am brand new to time4learning. My daughter has a brain injury with many learning/processing and reading problems. Is there any way to get the science and social studies lessons read to her from the computer? It would make it a lot more interesting to her to have it read to her from the computer rather than me read it to her.
    bbooth likes this.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello, rn01. Time4Learning recommends a text to speech reader program called Natural Readers. It's a third-party reading program not affiliated with Time4Learning. I'll add the link here so you can check it out:
    Hints! - Homeschool & Supplementary Online Education Help from Time4Learning

I hope that will help.
    bbooth likes this.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

I recommend Time4learning make this content more interesting and more like the Language Arts sections anyways. I have so much trouble getting my ASD son to concentrate and pay attention to any other part of the content on this website that, the Ela portion is all we use on here. I would be more then willing to pay more for them to update the content to make it more entertaining and interactive instead of me spending so much time having to find things to keep him focused on what we are working on. It gets exhausting... We are already spending the extra money on extra software, videos, modifications, games, websites, etc; HELP A MOM OUT!! Just saying...
    bbooth likes this.