we are new here and new homeschoolers!
    Kims_mom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default we are new here and new homeschoolers!

Hi
    I wanted to introduce myself and my daughter to the group. I am Bren and my daughter is Kim. Kim is 14 and has cerebral palsy among other things that make learning hard for her. She is really bright and outgoing but certain concepts and especially math are extremely difficult for her. She uses a wheelchair. She was in public school until today when we embarked on this new journey! I am nervous but really happy that I found Time 4 Learning. It looks like just what we need. I put her at a second grade level and we will go from there.
    I would love to hear from some of the other folks here. We live in Flagstaff.
    Thanks!
    Bren
    mom to Kim age 14 cp, cvi, ld and the most awesome daughter!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kims_mom View Post
    Hi
    I wanted to introduce myself and my daughter to the group. I am Bren and my daughter is Kim. Kim is 14 and has cerebral palsy among other things that make learning hard for her. She is really bright and outgoing but certain concepts and especially math are extremely difficult for her. She uses a wheelchair. She was in public school until today when we embarked on this new journey! I am nervous but really happy that I found Time 4 Learning. It looks like just what we need. I put her at a second grade level and we will go from there.
    I would love to hear from some of the other folks here. We live in Flagstaff.
    Thanks!
    Welcome Bren! I am so glad you and Kim are here. Congratulations on your first official day as a homeschooler. I pray you are blessed beyond belief as you journey together to learn about the world around you. (Big Warm Smile)

We are in our 13th year of homeschooling and I wouldn't trade one single second. I graduated my first little homeschooler last year and still have a 2nd, 4th and 8th grader. We found Time4Learning back in 2007 and it changed our life academically. Though we had used other programs successfully. Time4Learning was made for how my boys learn. Their math scores went up more than ever before and everything else was close behind.

Let us know how her first day goes.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Kims_mom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you! We started off pretty easy yesterday. Just did a couple of language and one math activity. She seemed to really enjoy it and I was very happy with the lessons. Whew! I think this program will be great for Kim.
    Bren
    mom to Kim age 14 cp, cvi, ld and the most awesome daughter!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kims_mom View Post
    Thank you! We started off pretty easy yesterday. Just did a couple of language and one math activity. She seemed to really enjoy it and I was very happy with the lessons. Whew! I think this program will be great for Kim.
    Oh Bren, this brought a HUGE smile to my face. Congratulations!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/