Have you seen the Summer Plans?
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Post Have you seen the Summer Plans?

June 2018: This has been updated. Please see my other post, below.

These plans provide some great guidance for families using Time4Learning for summer learning! Just log in to your parent account and click on Get Started under the Home tab. Look near the bottom of the left sidebar for a summer plan for your student's grade level.

Of course, you are still free to use any or all of the complete curriculum, and to use it in the way you feel will benefit your student, but these plans provide a great jumping-off point for summer use!
    Last edited by hearthstone_academy; 08-25-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Robin is offline Senior Member

I'll be using these with my youngest this summer!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Have you seen the Summer Plans?

For 2018, these have been renamed "Six Week Guide".

To access the list of suggested lessons that cover "the basics", log in to your parent dashboard and click on Resources. Then select Six Week Guide from the left sidebar and click on the grade level you want your child to study to view or print a pdf of the suggested activities.

A reminder: To access any activity, you can just type the lesson activity number into the activity finder when your child is logged in to their student dashboard. The lesson activity number can be found in the first column in the six week plan, labeled LA#. The activity finder is in the lower, right corner when your student has logged in to their student dashboard. Here is a picture of that:

Name:  activity finder.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  13.5 KB

What grade level should your child study? That depends on your goals. For retaining skills, choose the grade level they are leaving. For getting a jump start on next year, choose the grade level they will be entering. For catching up or review, you might want to jump around and choose a little from one grade level and a little from the next, depending on the student's needs.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

kamilou is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Have you seen the Summer Plans?

I might consider next summer instead. I would love my child to learn other skills during summer such as singing and acting. This is interesting and will share it to other homeschooling families.