Work Sheets on T4L - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MeMa is offline Junior Member

Good Morning,
    I came across this thread and am posting a picture of what we do with the worksheets for the year. When the worksheet(s) are done each day, they tear them out and put them on our "display work" wall, hanging in our classroom until Friday when the worksheets are then placed in their "yearly work saved box".
    A store such as Staples will place a spiral on worksheets such as in this picture and we also always have them laminate the front and back pages of the worksheet books. It is an inexpensive way to always have the worksheets available.
    Parts of the book guides are as well great to have made into spiral books so you and your child have them forever if you choose. Waiting until your child is done with a book and has all pictures painted, book reports done, etc. and then take it in to be made into a book works great for record keeping.
    Name:  Time4LearningWorksheets.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  91.3 KB

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi MeMa,

I really like your idea for storing and displaying worksheets. Thanks for sharing.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello Cheyenne,

Somehow I must have missed your post. Here are links for math printables and resources. Some are multi-level, so you will have to find the 7th and 8th.

K-8 WebMath PhET Math Interactive Math Games and Activities Topic Box Center for Math and Science The Futures Math Movies Math Education

Let me know if you need anything further.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

zuzuspetals is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

I like the worksheets, but the font seems to be very small (6th grade). I tried copying to a word doc to increase the font, but then the formatting was all out of whack. I really do like the idea of kids actually putting pencil to paper to reinforce what they have learned - is there a way to make the font bigger?
    Thanks,
    Zuzu
    Toe: A part of the foot used to find Legos in the dark.

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

At KhanAcademy/about you can set up a free account through google or facebook, then you can track your child's progress as they watch videos and practice. At this site, your child will earn badges as he progresses through the exercises. My son loves Khan Academy, but it is online. The child will need to sit with pencil and paper and copy the problems (well maybe not the easy multiplication facts and whatnot, but when the problems become longer or more difficult) from the computer, work them out,then type the answer into the computer. It is very good for additional drill work.

Homeschool Math - free math worksheets, ebooks, lessons, curriculum guide. is another good free online resource that has videos and worksheets.

HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

zuzuzpetals,

Hi, I have not had a problem with the fonts within the pdf worksheets. Have you checked your printing settings? Once you have the pdf worksheet downloaded, try going to file-> page set up-> make sure you have your scale options set at 100%. Hope this works. Have a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by jpenn View Post
    Hi MeMa,

I really like your idea for storing and displaying worksheets. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you & you are welcome.
    Me, the kids, the dog and the chickens.... Oh and a whole lot of books.
    I smile every day, but some days, life smiles at me and it's a darn good thing. LOL

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
    W. B. Yeats

maryc927 is offline Member

I always have the kids do the resource sheets, I (we) have just always called them homework sheets except when it comes to the tutorials. I have noticed as our son, Daniel, has gotten into more of his fourth grade math, there aren't as many of them. I think I might be turning to Education.com | An Education & Child Development Site for Parents | Parenting & Educational Resource in this case. I just like for their work to be reinforced, it doesn't have to be with every lesson but often enough.

Hello! I need some resources & links for 8th grade Social Studies. I appreciate it!
    Vicki
    Mom to Prissy Sarah 9th grade & Game King Caleb college freshman

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

Hi sandyridge, check out some links in here:
    https://www.time4learning.net/forum/k...066/#post31770

panda and i compiled a lot and u may find something u can use.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast