1st day w/ T4L: 3 hrs great NOW can't access lessons!!! FRUSTRATED!!!
    skyangelmom2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 1st day w/ T4L: 3 hrs great NOW can't access lessons!!! FRUSTRATED!!!

1st day w/ T4L- been taking "placement" tests for abt 3 hrs and all of a sudden we can not get it to go further than the screen where you click for lessons.Tried the "allow pop up" thing. I can not get it to work in troubleshooting mode either. The pop up opens but never loads. It just sits there doing nothing. . I also went 2 parent adm page 2 ck & make sure her tests scores went through but when I click on her name 2 access them- same issue. I am not sure what else to do. Any help would be appreciated. Wondering if I chose the wrong homeschool option- however, my daughter LOVES the site.....

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the developer of the program experienced a technical issue this morning. This type of thing does not happen very often, and is now resolved. At this point you should be able to log in without issue. If you do continue to have difficulty, please contact support at 888-771-0914.