3rd & 4th Grade Levels
    NikkimBuckeye is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 3rd & 4th Grade Levels

We started using T4L in January when we started to homeschool. This was halfway thru my dd 3rd grade year. Consequently, we have not finished all of the lessons for 3rd grade. We just started 4th grade in September.

On the 3rd grade screen the grade options were 2 & 3. Now in 4th grade, the options are 4 & 5. Is there anyway to have the option of 3 & 4? I would like to do some 3rd & 4th grade work. I realize the 3rd is in the "lover level" & 4th is in the "upper level", but there has to be someway to have both available.

Thanks.
    Nikki M.
    A Trojan & a Demon
    but a BUCKEYE at heart!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Email [email protected] and tell them what you need. It will be done within 24 hours.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

JennT4L is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Children that need access to 3rd and 4th grades

It used to be that we needed to create 2 separate accounts for those who needed both 3rd and 4th grades. We now have a way where students can log into one member login and access both. Thanks

alearningadventure is offline Member Regular

Default how to access both 3rd and fourth grade??

Okay, I see this can be done, but what do I need to do to make this happen? I have two kids that need to access both third and fourth grade but I only have a log on for lower. Do I need to have a log on for upper or like Jenn says, can this be done with one login? But how? Thanks.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Laura, email [email protected] and tell them what grade level you need to have added for each child. Students can now access both the lower school and the upper school through one login, but Time4Learning will need to add the levels to your account.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

alearningadventure is offline Member Regular

Thanks.