Adding assignments?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MzChasity
  • 1 Post By T4LSue

Thread: Adding assignments?

MzChasity is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Adding assignments?

Hello. Is there a way to add assignments for my child to do each day? I see an icon for assignments on his page but its never checked. I have tried searching in my parent admin account for a way to do this but I don't see anything. Can I add the ones I want him to complete?
    HulaMama likes this.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

The assignments function is used by schools only, where each student is assigned a learning path by their teacher and only have access to one lesson at a time. Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum which does not have the ability to access the assignment function. As part of the membership fee you pay, students are provided with all the grade level material right away. The program is designed to prompt your child to go from lesson to lesson, following the suggested sequence. You decide how many lessons a day to complete.
    For your planning purposes, we have provided the online scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our grade levels and subjects. The lesson plans are laid out in the same sequence as the lessons within the program, so you can follow along by printing out the lesson plans and comparing them to your child’s progress report to be sure they are on track.

Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). If you wish to use the program without following the suggested sequence, some parents will make a note of the LA#s of the activities they would like their child to complete. These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.
    HulaMama likes this.

Leilari is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you so much! This answers my question as well!!!!!!
    ~Peace and blessings unto you~
    Leila