Answers to Worksheets
    sstancel68 is offline Junior Member

Question Answers to Worksheets

Good afternoon, I recently came across your website printed answers to the worksheets you have on here. I have since lost where they are located. Since not all the worksheets are straightforward. Can you please tell me where to find the answer key to your worksheets, not tests or quizzes. I need to make sure my son is answering them correctly. Thanks.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

For your planning purposes, we provide the scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our subjects by grade level on our website. Time4Learning members have access to additional tools such as worksheets, answer keys, and teaching guides. These tools are only available through the parent administration page.
    The answer keys to the worksheets will be right next to the worksheets themselves, denoted by a red "A".

sstancel68 is offline Junior Member

Good morning, unfortunately for whatever reason, I only show answers to tests not worksheets. Somewhere online you had everything printed in book format and that's where I found them the last time. I cannot find that format now even under the Parents Administration. Thanks for your help.

T4LBreanna is offline T4L Support

Please keep in mind that not all activities will have worksheets that go along with them. Some subjects on certain grade levels will not have any worksheets at all, as the worksheets are supplemental and, when available, are to reinforce the material learned online. If you are not seeing worksheets and answer keys available, it is possible that there are just none available in that subject and grade level. If you are having trouble with the lesson plans, you may want to contact support directly at [email protected] so that they can get additional information from you and help you further.