Anyone else having issues logging on?
    collegemommy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Anyone else having issues logging on?

After the upgrade that took place the last few days, I can't seem to get onto my children's accounts. We can log in just fine, but when I click lessons, I get an error message stating that the login wasn't valid. I'm also having this issue from the parent account while trying to access student records. I so hope that this issue is resolved by tomorrow morning or I'm going to have one sad little 7 year old. She's had major withdrawals while the update was taking place and yes! I'm serious about that!

Professor Poppy is offline Junior Member Newbie

We've got the same issue here. I have two that are waiting to start their T4L day. Fortunately, we have plenty of offline work they can do right now. I sure hope they get this resolved soon. We almost went with Switched on Schoolhouse. Much of this kind of problem and we might have to re-think.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi All,

We apologize there were a few glitches with logging in after the upgrade! Everything seems to have been resolved. Let us know if you are still having trouble. Contact [email protected]

Skool Time is offline Senior Member

u could probably enter the site now. i just tried and was successful.

lazydazy is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Log on working, work missing?

Log on issues seem to be fixed but when I try to run a report, much of my daughter's work is missing. Anyone else having this issue?

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

Time4Learning became aware of this issue this morning. We have already contacted the developer and they are looking into it. We apologize for the issue and are waiting for a reply from them.
    Suzanne

shipaddict is offline Junior Member

I am apparently still having this issue. Tonight was our first time to try logging on since the beginning of summer. We can log her in but when we click on Lessons another window pops up saying we need to log in. Then a screen comes up for Odyssey and no combination of her name and password will log her in to that.

lbrady is offline T4L Support

If you are still having issues logging into Time4Learning please contact [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you.