Anyone use T4L on a chromebook?
    Mommylovespoker is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Anyone use T4L on a chromebook?

Hi! I just wanted to stop in and see if anyone uses or has tried running T4L on a chromebook? I will have 2 kids doing the program this upcoming school year, and I thought if it will work, the chromebook would be an inexpensive alternative to adding another computer to the house.

Any input is appreciated

Default I would love a response too...

Quote Originally Posted by Mommylovespoker View Post
    Hi! I just wanted to stop in and see if anyone uses or has tried running T4L on a chromebook? I will have 2 kids doing the program this upcoming school year, and I thought if it will work, the chromebook would be an inexpensive alternative to adding another computer to the house.

Any input is appreciated
    Does T4L work well on a chromebook?
    Thank you!

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

Hi,

Our program is designed for use on lap top and desk top devices as the content is mostly flashed based. If your Chrome book supports flash technology you may be able to run the program on that device. We have found that the Chrome web browser may cause intermittent issues with our program so we do suggest using either Firefox or Internet Explorer as the browser. We have not been able to test our program on the newer devices so we are unable to guarantee that it will work on a Chromebook and are unable to provide you with support regarding any issues directly connected to using the program on the Chromebook.

Our suggestion is to use a desktop or a laptop computer that has an operating system that runs Mozilla Firefox.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Thank you,

Marie,Time4Learning.com Customer Service
    [email protected]
    6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste 203
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
    Phone: (954) 771-0914 | Fax: (954) 827-7600
    Don't forget to visit our Hints section.

http://www.Time4Learning.com - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th Grade.
    http://www.Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary school students.
    https://www.time4learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids, education, parenting and more...

libertysmom is offline Junior Member

My daughter is currently using a chromebook and it works fine so far. We even have been using the chrome browser that came stock on the chromebook and so far there aren't any issues, but if we encounter any we will download the firefox browser. Hope this help.