Assignment Tab Question
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Buzymomibe
  • 1 Post By T4LDave

Thread: Assignment Tab Question

Buzymomibe is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assignment Tab Question

I have searched and looked and I just can not seem to get an answer on the assignment tab. When you go to the tab in the portfolio it says "No assignments in progress" and when you look for Completed it also says "No assignments have been completed".
    How can I assign assignments? Is there a way to have a list of the assignments that I want my children to complete each day?
    I went through the lesson plans but it did not seem to have an option to assign lessons.
    There are some days where I am not home and my children are left with the babysitter and it would be helpful to have their daily assignments already listed for them.

Thanks in advance.
    Theresa,
    Mom to Deven (9), Delaney (7), Darcy (5), Sean Jr. (3) and Dakota (2).
    libertysmom likes this.

T4LDave is offline Junior Member

The assignment tab within Time4Learning is not a working feature. This program was developed for and is still used in many school districts around the country. Teachers are not given access to the entire curriculum at once and use the assignment feature with students. Time4Learning provides members with access to the entire grades curriculum. You can use your Lesson Plans to list the activity numbers you wish to assign to your child. Your child can then input the activity number in the activity finder of his/her account. That will pull up that specific activity.

Below is a tip you can use to search the lesson plans for specific topics. Once on the page you want to search through...

Click the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open a “Find” box. Type in the word or phrase you are looking for and click “Next.” We suggest limiting the word criteria you are looking for to find better results. For example, if you are looking for “How to Simplify Fractions,” your search should be for “fractions” or “simplify”.
    libertysmom likes this.

T4LDave is offline Junior Member

The assignment tab within Time4Learning is not a working feature. This program was developed for and is still used in many school districts around the country. Teachers are not given access to the entire curriculum at once and use the assignment feature with students. Time4Learning provides members with access to the entire grades curriculum. You can use your Lesson Plans to list the activity numbers you wish to assign to your child. Your child can then input the activity number in the activity finder of his/her account. That will pull up that specific activity.

Below is a tip you can use to search the lesson plans for specific topics. Once on the page you want to search through...

Click the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open a “Find” box. Type in the word or phrase you are looking for and click “Next.” We suggest limiting the word criteria you are looking for to find better results. For example, if you are looking for “How to Simplify Fractions,” your search should be for “fractions” or “simplify”.

KarlaMarie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you.