Assignment Tab Question (take 2)
    Buzymomibe is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assignment Tab Question (take 2)

I posted this a little while ago and can't seem to find where the post went. So I am trying this again.
    I have searched and looked and I just can not seem to get an answer on the assignment tab. When you go to the tab in the portfolio it says "No assignments in progress" and when you look for Completed it also says "No assignments have been completed".
    How can I assign assignments? Is there a way to have a list of the assignments that I want my children to complete each day?
    I went through the lesson plans but it did not seem to have an option to assign lessons.
    There are some days where I am not home and my children are left with the babysitter and it would be helpful to have their daily assignments already listed for them.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

The assignments function is used by schools only, where each student is assigned a learning path by their teacher. Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum, which does not have the ability to access the assignment function. Rather, students are provided with all material needed for the grade level they are in.

For your planning purposes, we have provided the online scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our grade levels and subjects. You might try printing out the lesson plans and assign lessons from there, using it as a checklist for your student.