Assignments

Thread: Assignments

WAHM_Goddess is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assignments

I am a homeschool mother that would really like to see the ability of assignments be granted to those of us teaching from home. I do not think it would be such a hard thing and for the monthly fee I think it should be included.

Has this been considered? Why is it not possible? I understand it was gotten from another company who makes this for schools, I am still however not understanding why we can not have this option available to us.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

The purpose of the assignment button in the program is to allow teachers to assign a single lesson to a class. In a school setting the students do not have access to the entire year's curriculum, like you do in Time4Learning. That is why the assinment function has been disabled. If you are interested in assigning lessons to your child, one way you could do it would be by using the lesson plans, available through your parent administration page. Each activity listed in the lesson plans has an activity code and on your child's launch page there is an area where your child can actually type in your "assigned" activity code. Many parents use this option, especially if they are using the program as a supplement or as reinforcement.
    I hope you find this helpful.

Suzanne