Assignments

Thread: Assignments

brpeek is offline Junior Member

Default setting up assignments

I want to set up assignments so my child can see each day what she is to complete. But I am not finding how to get that set up. I have found the lesson plans, but can't get them over to daily assignment. We do have a folder that says assignments.

Please email the answer to me as well as leave a reply to this post.

Brandy Peek
    [email protected]
    Brandy

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Brandy. Be sure and read the Hints. They are very helpful when getting started.

The curriculum used by Time4Learning was developed by Compass Learning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individual users. Time4Learning has modified the curriculum somewhat for family use, adding the Playground and so forth. The Assignments function is only used by schools.

Here is good information from the bottom of your student's login page:

Are you a new Time4Learning parent? Here’s how to get started...

One of the best ways to get started is to give it a try. We can write about how Time4Learning works or create different demos of Time4Learning but frankly, you will learn more, faster by just logging in and starting to use it. Time4Learning is surprisingly simple to use.

To start, login as a child and you’ll see a series of subjects to pick. You pick what subject to start with and click on that icon (many parents do one language arts and one math exercise every day). Then you’ll see chapter icons . The blinking yellow arrow will show you which folder and lesson to start with. After completing a learning activity, the arrow will advance pointing you towards the next one.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!