Book lists for Language extensions???
    quintoc72 is offline Junior Member

Default Book lists for Language extensions???

Hello,
    Is there any way to get a list of the books that the Third Grade Language Extension lessons use so I can get them ahead of time instead of finding out when he logs in that day and having to wait until we can get to the library to (hopefully) get the needed book???
    Thank you,
    Kevin

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Hi Kevin,
    All the information your student will need to complete the activities is included in the exerpts provided. Please contact [email protected] for a list of suggested reading by grade.

quintoc72 is offline Junior Member

I apologize, but I'm not aware of what excerpts you are referring to. If you are referring to the lesson plans, then they do not provide all the information necessary - both ways that I know to access the lesson plans do not list the books that are required to be able to do particular sections of the LA extensions. If you are referring to something else by "excerpts", please direct me how to get there.

I had thought this being the Technical help section of the forum, it would be monitored by a support person. I will contact them at the given address. Also, I'm not looking for a "suggested" reading list, but the required reading list.
    Thank you,
    Kevin

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi Kevin,

There is not a required reading list. Any reading material that the child needs for the lessons is generally provided within the lesson. Some of the teaching guides in the lesson plans offer a list of other books for additional reading. You can also look here on the website for the titles and authors of the full versions of the literature used in the lessons.

I hope this is helpful!

Suzanne