Browser Error Message from Learning Odyssey
    sealeduponhisarm is offline Junior Member

Default Browser Error Message from Learning Odyssey

Hello,

In using a used but refurbished computer as a 2nd to assist in our schedules of schooling 3 children today, we were able to easily access time 4 learning's website but after we logged on our child to lower level and then tried to proceed past the "click on the mouse" page to go to learning odyssey pages we were given a message that the browser was not updated and that it would not continue checking.

I tried to click on the links to the browsers listed even though we do not use internet explorer or netscape...we use firefox and have never had trouble with it on our other computer.

The links did not work and so I ran updates throughout the computer for software and firefox and after several hours of downloading and installing still nothing worked to allow access.

Any suggestions or help would be great.

I still have not run updates for IE or Netscape.

This has become so frustrating...thank you for your time

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi,

You may need to clear the cache on your computer. Depending on which version of Firefox you have, the process is a little different. Click on the Tools Drop down menu and choose Clear Recent History.

Older versions of Firefox might have you Clear Private Data. Make sure you check off Cache and cookies then click clear private data now. After clearing the cache, restart your computer.

If you are still having trouble you can contact support at 954-771-0914 from 8:30 am - 7:00 pm EST or by email to [email protected].

Suzanne

sealeduponhisarm is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the suggestion Suzanne...it did not work...I will contact support tomorrow.