Browser issue

Thread: Browser issue

Griffin is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Browser issue

ALCON,

I signed my children up with T4L at the end of April to take advantage of the special price and test the product. I am having an issue accessing the site. When I attempt to log my children in using Chrome I am usually met with a technical issue page which tells me to call for technical support (screenshot attached). If I keep trying to log in after about 6 attempts it will finally log in. This is incredibly frustrating. I make no changes with the browser and it will eventually work after repeated attempts. If I close the browser and try to log back in I have to keep trying until I am eventually successful.

I have also tried using Internet explorer 10. I am able to log in but I always get a login screen for Odyssey after Ed mouse tells me its time for learning. I tried the fix that is a sticky on the forum with no positive results. I keep seeing reference to Firefox. I don't use Firefox and don't want to install a third web browser. The most recent numbers show that just over 75% of web browser market share belongs to Internet explorer (57.88%) and Chrome (17.92%). Is time4learning compatible with IE or Chrome? Please assist me with this as this causes me to want to cancel the subscriptions and I am not out of the first full week of use. Thank you for your attention in this matter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

MarieT4L is offline T4L Support

We’re sorry you’re having troubles. You may need to add some trusted sites to your browser. Adding these sites will help facilitate the connection between your computer and the server where the lessons are housed. Please find instructions on how to do so below. After you have tried the suggestion below, please test the activities and let us know the outcome. Remember, you must add the domains below, including the asterisk, to both your Internet browser and the security software on the computer you are using.

If using Internet Explorer, from your browser window select “Tools”.
    • Select “Internet Options”.
    • From your tab settings select “Security”.
    • Click on “Trusted Sites” and then click the sites button.
    • Uncheck the box that reads "Require server Verification (https for all site in this zone"

Please add the domains below:
    *.campus.compasslearningodyssey.com
    *.odysseyupdater.compasslearningodyssey.com
    *.impact.compasslearning.com
    *.compasslearning.com
    *.odysseyreporting.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.llnw.net
    *.llnw.com
    *.llnwd.net
    *.thelearningodyssey.com
    *.compasslearningodyssey.com
    *.childu.com
    www.time4learning.com
    www.thelearningodyssey.com
    www.compasslearningodyssey.com
    www.newhomeschooling.net
    www.newhomeschooling.com
    www.newhomeschooling.org
    www.webhomeschool.com
    www.homeschool-website.com
    www.time4learning.org

After you add the trusted sites please shut down your computer. This is an important step to be sure all the components are aligned.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact support at 888-771-0914.

Thank You,

Marie, Time4Learning.com Customer Service
    [email protected]
    6300 NE 1st Ave., Ste 203
    Ft Lauderdale, FL 33334
    Phone: (954) 771-0914
    | Fax: (954) 827-7600
    Don't forget to visit our Hints section.

http://www.Time4Learning.com - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th Grade.
    http://www.Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary school students.
    https://www.time4learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids, education, parenting and more...