Can parents just mark lessons completed?
    DustBunniesAndBooks is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Can parents just mark lessons completed?

We've been doing mostly 3rd grade Math and can't seem to figure out how to get the program to mark that the lesson is completed. I think we've only gotten a couple to mark....not all pages have the "hand" to click on.

I'm often sitting right there with her and I'm just not seeing it either.

Is there a way that I can just go in a parent section and just mark it done???

DustBunniesAndBooks is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Can parents just mark lessons completed?

I might have figured it out.....use the bottom exit button only at the very end of the lesson. Now my question is do we have to go back through and actually "do" every page until we get to the end to exit.....or can I forward through the pages (without doing any of the pages) so I can get to the last page to exit properly.

Suggestion: Make the pages uniform in the way a child should properly exit the program.

adria2328 is offline Senior Member

If you don't see the hand it should say exit at the bottom somewhere. Just go through the lesson as if being done and click exit at the end. hth!
    Adria
    Mommy of 4
    Bryanna 13
    Ralphy 7
    Coleman 5
    GraceAnn 3

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Here is some information about marking lessons complete.

Time4Learning includes many different lesson formats, and it's constantly being updated. It is a little confusing for the parent until you become familiar with all of the different types, but my own kids prefer this to other curricula we have tried, where every lesson has the same "feel". They never know what they're going to get.

With the text-based lessons, you can page through to the end and mark them complete without needing to do all of the activities.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!