Can't access games area
    jennywatson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Can't access games area

We just subscribed to T4L a few days ago. When the study time is up, my son is able to click on the playground area and see a list of games. However, whichever game he chooses he just gets a "Oops there is a problem" message. I reported this using the feedback form several days ago and never heard back. Also, I would like him to do T4L on his area of the computer so I don't have to stand over him. We have his area set up with a 'net nanny' type program. He can only visit domains that we have preapproved. I need a list of all the domains he might need to visit while doing T4L or the T4L games area. How would I get hold of that? Thanks!

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Jenny,

Email [email protected], they answer questions within 24 hours. NetNanny can cause problems in accessing some aspects of the program, but other things can cause problems too. Time4Learning recommends using Firefox as the most compatible browser. I will email you a list of trust sites to try adding to NetNanny. If you are still having troubles contact support at the email address above.

Suzanne

jennywatson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks, I've added all the sites you sent me to my list. Do all the games use Adobe Shockwave? I ask because we have almost all software blocked on the kids' area too, so I'll need to add any software used to run the games to the approved list too.

Quote Originally Posted by t4lsuzanne View Post
    Jenny,

Email [email protected], they answer questions within 24 hours. NetNanny can cause problems in accessing some aspects of the program, but other things can cause problems too. Time4Learning recommends using Firefox as the most compatible browser. I will email you a list of trust sites to try adding to NetNanny. If you are still having troubles contact support at the email address above.

Suzanne

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Since the games are animated they would use either Flash or Shockwave since that is the format the games are created in.