can't find the answer keys
    Carla is offline Member Regular

Default can't find the answer keys

When I go to the parent log in, then lesson plans, answer key and guides; I cannot find the key and guides. Help!!!! Have they moved since the new plans have come out?

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Re: can't find the answer keys

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    When I go to the parent log in, then lesson plans, answer key and guides; I cannot find the key and guides. Help!!!! Have they moved since the new plans have come out?
    Hi Carla,

Sorry about that! All of the worksheets, answer keys and teaching guides will now be found in the lesson plans in the Parent Admin Page. If you go in and choose a grade and subject, all the printables will be listed along side the correlating activities. This is to hopefully make it easier to plan.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Carla is offline Member Regular

Thank you. I found them following your directions. It should make it easier when planning how much to assign each day.
    Sidenote: In 5th grade math, the first lesson "The Write Stuff" has a 'w' square but the worksheets do not come up on this lesson like they do for the other 5th grade math sheets. When you click on this particular 'w' square you get sent to a page listing the different sights within T4L. The answer sheets in the 'A' square next to it do come up though. I am going to guess that the worksheets can still be printed from the resources on the child's page.
    I am sure when all the little "kinks" get worked out these new plans will be wonderful. Parents with more than one child will surely appriciate the opening page of the plans.

SpiritT4L is offline Columnists

Hi Carla,

Thank you for reporting the worksheet error. We will fix it! We are so happy to hear that you like the new lesson plans.

Spirit
    Time4Learning Support