Can't find awnser keys... just lesson plan PDF
    Windilei is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Can't find awnser keys... just lesson plan PDF

Please help. Can you provide a link to the awnser keys? My 7th grade son put himself at 5th grade SS to help with comprehension and is still getting things wrong after taking quizes/test 2/3 times. I am hoping to help him study.
    Hello! I am a married, homschooling mom of two. A 12 year old son, and a nearly 4 year old daughter. We live in rural northern Michigan and would love to hear from fellow homeschoolers.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Log in as a parent to find the answer keys to the printable resources. Click here to find out how to do that. The link is at the bottom, after you log in, labeled "Time4Learning Lesson Plans".

Tests and quizzes are different each time they are attempted. This makes providing an answer key difficult, although it's being worked on. For now, if someone gets stuck on the answer to a test or quiz question, they are invited to post the question on this forum and we'll figure out the answer.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

nene2-four-boys is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default additional resources

I can not get the additional resource to work,my grandson is only on 1st grade level could this be why it doesn't work.
    Thanks
    Nene2-four-boys from Missouri
    4 handsome boys
    3 with Feet
    1 with Wings
    http://Johnathan-Hansen.virtual-memorials.com

Blog Entries

I'm not sure if you are having trouble locating the printable worksheets, or if you are unable to get them to open.

If you are having difficulty locating them, click here to learn one way to find them.

You can also log in as a parent from this page and click on Time4Learning Lesson Plans under the"Additional Resources" heading to view the new, information-rich Lesson Plans. The same printable worksheets and answer keys are available there. There will not be printables for EVERY activity. There are quite a few for first grade math, and several for first grade science. If the little blue icon has a letter "N" on it, there is no worksheet for that activity.

If you can find them, but they won't open, you might be lacking the current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here for a free download.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Carla is offline Member Regular

Hello Windilei,

I also have a fifth grader. She is coming up to her first social studies test. I ran off copies of all the social studies quizzes she has taken to use as a study quide. if she has any mistakes on the quiz she goes back and corrects it, before using it to study from.
    She has also learned that she needs to keep a notebook beside her while doing the lessons on line to take notes. Her first quiz was not very good as she had only read the material and thought she was ready for the quiz. She was so frustrated by not knowing the material, she hit the quit button before finishing the quiz. We have found the material taught is thourough and the child does need to study the same as if he/she were taking a test/quiz in PS.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    Hello Windilei,

I ran off copies of all the social studies quizzes she has taken to use as a study quide. if she has any mistakes on the quiz she goes back and corrects it, before using it to study from.
    Carla, this is excellent advice! I think I will start making study guides for a couple of my younger children, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla
    She has also learned that she needs to keep a notebook beside her while doing the lessons on line to take notes.
    My older daughter keeps a word processor open in another window and takes notes there. Sometimes she copies and pastes phrases directly from the lesson text. Note-taking is an important skill to learn.