Can't get Authentic Task to close
    Eulalia42 is offline Junior Member

Default Can't get Authentic Task to close

In 4th grade math : Fractions & Decimals - Improper Fractions lesson -- The Authentic Task will not close. It freezes when I click on the Finish button or the Close button. Any suggestions of how to fix it? It is not showing the task as finished. So my granddaughter cannot get checked off on this lesson. Please help, if you can. Thank you

Eulalia

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the developer of the program is experiencing a technical issue at the moment, which is preventing you from completing those activities . These issues do not happen very often, but we are currently working on resolving the issue. The problem should be resolved shortly at which point you should be able to complete them without issue. We invite you to move on to the next lesson, while the curriculum developer resolves the issue.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

raevon is offline Junior Member

Question submitting this assigment to be graded

I am confused about this issue. It says to "turn in for grade" but how do I do this in order for my son to get credit for doing this exercise?
    ~raevon

Quote Originally Posted by T4LSue View Post
    We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the developer of the program is experiencing a technical issue at the moment, which is preventing you from completing those activities . These issues do not happen very often, but we are currently working on resolving the issue. The problem should be resolved shortly at which point you should be able to complete them without issue. We invite you to move on to the next lesson, while the curriculum developer resolves the issue.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Are you talking about an Odyssey Writer lesson? The Odyssey Writer is a word processing component that students can access to respond to prompts within the program or to generate an original piece of writing. A child can begin writing a document and come back to it at a later point to finish. In order to save a piece of writing, the child must click on file and then click save.
    When the save box appears, the child must type in a title for the writing sample and then click okay.

In order for a writing assignment to mark as complete, it must be handed in. Students can hand in finished projects by clicking on the last icon in the orange toolbar that indicates a hand holding a piece of paper. A screen will appear that asks which teacher the child would like to hand the assignment into. Any teacher can be selected, this simply marks it as complete. Grading is the responsibility of the parent. The child will scroll down and click send at the bottom of the screen.

Contact [email protected] if you need additional assistance.

Suzanne