Detailed Plan not working for activity planner
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lynseypvic

Thread: Detailed Plan not working for activity planner

Default Detailed Plan not working for activity planner

Hi

I was really excited to see the new look planner tool which give me more choice but I cannot get it to work. I have tried selecting where I want my daughter to start within the years curriculum to take into account that she has already completed lessons. This seems to work at first and it will say how many activities she needs to still complete for each subject, but once I save and create the plan, it just doesn't work. It pulls through the entire curriculum for the subjects instead of the lessons I have picked. It also randomly ticks which activities have been 'done'. This works differently each time.

I would be grateful for some advice please. I am in England so cannot call.
    LoriUlichnie likes this.

Hi Lori,

I just want to add I am also having the same problem. This new format seems a lot more complicated. My daughter sometimes skips assignments so I have to re-do her schedule starting where she left off. Now, the scheduler automatically includes the entire curriculum.

T4LJulia is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by lynseypvic View Post
    Hi

I was really excited to see the new look planner tool which give me more choice but I cannot get it to work. I have tried selecting where I want my daughter to start within the years curriculum to take into account that she has already completed lessons. This seems to work at first and it will say how many activities she needs to still complete for each subject, but once I save and create the plan, it just doesn't work. It pulls through the entire curriculum for the subjects instead of the lessons I have picked. It also randomly ticks which activities have been 'done'. This works differently each time.

I would be grateful for some advice please. I am in England so cannot call.
    When we released our new Activity Planner, there were some bugs and glitches that did not appear during testing. The ability to add individual lessons and chapters was unfortunately one of those bugs.

This issue was resolved this morning, so you should now be able to include/remove specific activities. Please let us know if this issue is still present!