Difficulties today? 12/1
    Momma Crystal is offline Senior Member

Default Difficulties today? 12/1

It seems Time4Learning is unusable today. First it would freeze would we hit exit on an activity and therefore never marked the activity complete. Now I can't even get the activities open!

Frustrating! Throws our whole day off!

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi Crystal,

We are frustrated too! The developer's site where the lessons are housed is experiencing slowness today which causes various things to happen, like: the lessons timing out, a blank page that says done at the bottom, or lessons not marking as complete if the loading cycle is interrrupted. We contacted the developer and they are actively working to get this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, you might want to use the printable worksheets available in the lesson plans, or have you children try some of the educational games on the playground. We do apologize for the trouble and are keeping in constant contact with the developer for updates.

musicmaker is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am having the same problem. Whenever my kids try to go on their activity, the screen just turns white, or says they're having technical difficulties. It is throwing my whole day off, also. Very frustrating.
    Kerri
    "Let everything that has breath, praise YHWH!" Ps.150

the4jenkins is offline Junior Member

Ahhhhh!!! It was driving us crazy too!!! I just called T4L and they are working on the issue. We were in the middle of a test and it kept freezing. Lots of tears this morning......... which is never good....

TracySW is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for posting this! Today is our first day using T4L, and we love it EXCEPT for all the problems we've been having with the blank pages, etc. It has been making both my son AND me nuts!! We love everything else so far, so I was really afraid this was going to mean we wouldn't continue. Good to know this is a temporary problem!