Dormant

Thread: Dormant

Carla is offline Member Regular

Default Dormant

I went to the parent sign in, then to the area for making an account dormant. I put in the months asked for and tried to send in the info. Twice it came up with a message that my info. did not go through and to try again. Should I call in my request or try again later this afternoon or tomorrow? We are only going to take July off, so I can wait longer to give the info again. I do not know my date of billing so just did not want to wait too long.

jperalta is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Carla!

In order to better assist you I will need to know what type of error you received. I see that you got a message saying that it did not go through, and to try again, did the message say anything else by chance?

Also, I'd just like to go through the steps with you to make sure that you didn't bypass any needed information in order to process your request.

Once you log in to your parent administration page, click on "make my account dormant". The next step is to choose the dates. Once you've done that, be sure to click on "I accept the charges", which is simply stating that you accept the $4 per month charge while your account is on dormant status. Then click submit and it will send it to us in order to make the appropriate changes.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a great day!

Jessica

Carla is offline Member Regular

Thank you Jessica.
    Yes, I did each step that you listed. I do not know why I got the message that it did not go through. Even with that message, T4L did recieve it as they e-mailed me later that evening.
    I am impressed with how fast you guys get to our questions. Thanks.

jperalta is offline Junior Member Newbie

Your welcome Carla.

I hope you and your family are enjoying Time4Learning.

Have a great day!

Jessica