Email icon/funtion
    oreokay is offline Junior Member

Default Email icon/funtion

I must be missing something. I can't find an explination about the email function on the launch pad. Where does it go?

It would be super helpful if that could be something I could use just between me and the kids for just while in Time 4 learning. Like an inter-office (school) kind of thing.

In fact, I would LOVE it if I could assign my kids things through the program. I know that is there for schools or something. Couldn't we use that individually too? It would make life SOOO much better. Thanks for your consideration.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

The email function and the assignments function are used by schools only. Each student is assigned a learning path by their teacher and only have access to one lesson at a time. Time4Learning is a home-based curriculum which does not have the ability to access the assignment or the email functions. As part of the membership fee you pay, students are provided with all material needed for the grade level they are in.

For your planning purposes, we have provided the online scope and sequence (ie: lesson plans) for our grade levels and subjects. The lesson plans are laid out in the same sequence as the lessons within the program, so you can follow along by printing out the lesson plans and comparing them to your child’s progress report to be sure they are on track.

Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). If you wish to use the program without following the suggested sequence, some parents will make a note of the LA#s of the activities they would like their child to complete. These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.

To find a certain topic within our lesson plans, log into your Parent Administration Page and click the “Lesson Plans” link located under Additional Resources. Click the grade level and subject you would like to search. You can scroll through the curriculum or search by word or phrase.

To search, click the Ctrl and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. This will open a “Find” box. Type in the word or phrase you are looking for and click “Next.” We suggest limiting the word criteria you are looking for to find better results. For example, if you are looking for “How to Simplify Fractions,” your search should be for “fractions” or “simplify”.

Once you have located your desired lesson, look for that lessons LA number. Each lesson is assigned an LA# (Learning Activity Number). These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.

I hope this helps.