Frustrated, hoping you can help on the tech end
    Prendergast_Academy is offline Junior Member

Default Frustrated, hoping you can help on the tech end

This is our 3rd day for 5th grade. It seems like everything would work perfectly but it is not on my end. My students records show that they are half way completed but on his account show he has on some of the subjects. In math in Roman Numerals, he took the quiz and we went back to see the questions he did not get right. I tried to look on my account for a key, there was no key. I need a key to do that. The test I have for Roman Numerals has a key. I am not good with math and really need the back up support to help him on daily quizes. Where do I go to get the answers to help him understand math? Is there not a key for the quizes? I can pretty much do everything else when looking at problems and understand but with math I need the backup and I thought they had the keys there, maybe they do I just am not finding them. Also I have printed out many subjects ahead of time and prepared on my students account but on the parent account I can not ahead of time but can view the subjects once he has viewed and did the lesson minus the quiz with key. It is a bit of frustration. Please help with me with the tech end to navigate a bit better.

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

You are able to locate answer keys for quizzes and tests within the lesson plans found on the parent administration page. If you need further assistance please contact our support staff so we may locate our account and provide you further assistance.

Prendergast_Academy is offline Junior Member

Thank you PaulaT4L, it has gotten easier but I will be calling if I need anything soon.