getting to science and social study lessons
    horsesmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default getting to science and social study lessons

Having problems with computer displaying science and social study lessons, when click on icon to open the lessons things work normally and I can get all the way to the assignment but when it trys to open the actual lesson there is a warning about valid digital signiture that verifies its publisher and that this program will open outside of protected mode putting my computer at risk and that I should only run programs from publishers I trust but there is an allow button which I push and it repeats the message again. When I again allow the use of the program I get the first page of the lesson to display. The problem begins when I push the arrow key to go to the second page. The internet explorer displays an error that this program has stopped Internet explorer from working and has to shut the page down and will notify me if there is a solution. When I click ok it then displays this message Application error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Can anyone tell me what this means and what to do about it? Our operating system is Windows 7 if that makes a difference. We can't do science or social studies right now but the other lessons work fine. Thanks for the help.

nelat4l is offline T4L Support

I would suggest using a different browser. It seems you are using Internet Explorer right now. If it's the latest version, that might be the issue, as it is not yet completely compatible with T4L. Try Firefox instead. You can download it here, www.mozilla.com. If that still doesn't work, contact [email protected] and they'll be able to help you.