going from one subject to the next
    Andrea Lamare is offline Senior Member Regular

Default going from one subject to the next

Hi . Yesterday i thought i posted this question but i apparently didn't hit the submit button. My bad. So here goes. When i need to go back to a particular assignment (since i go back and forth between two grades in math) i'm able to put the assignment # in to the activity finder and go straight to that assignment but it doesn't tell me which grade that particular assignment is in. Is there a way to find out what grade that assignment is in instead of going back and forth trying to guess what grade it was in, not to mention where it's at in the lesson. I'm really needing some help 'cause this gets exhausting and takes up a lot of time
    A Lamare

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Andrea,

I know what you mean about that. It can be frustrating when you don't know which code is for which grade level.

Here's a little trick. Often, the first number in the the Activity code will be the grade level that the activity is in.

Sometimes that is not the case though and math activities will start with "MA" and Language Arts will start at "LA".

In these cases, one way to tell is to go into the reports section of the portfolio and generate a report. The activities will be broken up by grade level for you.

You can also use the lesson plans to find the activity codes, but that takes you to a whole other part of the program so that is probably not how you'll want to find those. Just so you know though, they are all listed there (in the parent login area) as well.

Hope this helps!

Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

Andrea Lamare is offline Senior Member Regular

Thank-you Kris. I will go ahead and try that and see what i can come up with.
    A Lamare