Gradebook?

Thread: Gradebook?

Default Gradebook?

Hi! I'm new as of Friday.

I am learning to use the program but I'm suck on how to create the gradebook. I've been in both my log in and my Sons. No luck on either.

I'm also wondering how I can view the quiz questions he missed. This would help me target areas of opportunity.

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hello, Sonia!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by Compass Learning Odyssey, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a lease allowing them to offer it to families and individuals. Some features are designed for classroom use, such as the Gradebook (families use the Student Reports instead), the Assignments tab (families use the Activity Planner instead), and the colored pass/fail bars in the Student Reports (families use the percentage score instead).

Some quizzes and tests are viewable after they have been taken. If they can be viewed, the percentage score within the student reports will be a clickable link (blue and underlined in most browsers).

To access the Activity Planner, log in to your parent account and click on Create Plan at the lower right. Here are step-by-step instructions that often help when creating your plan. How to Create and Activity Plan

To access the Student reports, log in to your parent account and select your student's name under Student Reports and Information. Then click on Get Studetn Reports.

Please let us know if you have additional questions or need some clarification with this. Welcome to Time4Learning!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!