Gray check marks considered not Completed
    SplitHorizon is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Gray check marks considered not Completed

We are getting inaccurate reports in the parents section because when my son finishes a module it won't check it off or it gives it a Gray check mark and just says Status: Pending. So when I go to check his status it says he is way behind what he is actually at because the Gray check marks aren't considered finished but he is finished with it. I spend more wasted time going back through unchecked chapters to see what needs to be done but all but 1 will have Blue Check marks but the Chapter isn't considered completed because of a Gray check mark. He read a story and just got a Gray check mark for it and the Chapter is never considered completed. THIS MUST BE FIXED. It's an unorganized mess. It's a hug annoyance.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Gray check marks considered not Completed

Hi.

On the Student Dashboard, a grey checkmark means the activity was accessed. If it was completed and exited correctly, you'll see a full blue sheet on the Student Report and the grey checkmark will turn blue by the next day.

If you see a half blue sheet on the Student Report, this means that activity was not completed or was closed without being exited correctly. (Exiting properly is what cues the system that the activity was completed.) You can either check off the activity yourself (if you are using the Activity Planner) or have your child repeat the activity and exit properly.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!