Having trouble generating reports.........HELP!
    DixieChick is offline Junior Member

Default Having trouble generating reports.........HELP!

I have been trying for several days to print out my son's progress reports and have been unsuccessful. I am trying to print for his first week of lessons, which was August 1-5. I would like to print all of the reports but when I try I am only getting lesson info for one day,
    August 2. When I try to go in and print one subject at time, I get a message that no info
    is available for that subject. I know my son did these lessons because I did a test run on the 3rd and was able to print out all of the reports just fine. Now everytime I go in to print reports I come up empty. Is something wrong with the report system or am I doing something wrong. I am following the directions to print the reports. Please help....I really
    need these reports. Thanks.

lbrady is offline T4L Support

Due to the recent updates over the weekend there is a minor glitch in the system and the reports are not showing properly. We have alerted the developer and they are working on a solution to the problem. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

DixieChick is offline Junior Member

Thanks for the info. Will the system still continue to record the work that my son does on any lessons, quizzes, and tests while this situation is being corrected? I don't want him to do any work that will not be recorded, hence wasting his effort.

lbrady is offline T4L Support

Yes, the portfolio section will continue to keep track of what your child is doing and once the glitch is fixed the reports should show all completed material.

ngtjjs419 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Has this problem been resolved? I need to make sure that my son's records are accurate. Thanks.

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

We apologize for any inconvenience. At this time the developer is still working on this issue and has not yet resolved it. As soon as we are given conformation that the problem is fixed we will post a thread to the forum.

Thank you for your patience.

ngtjjs419 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Need to Know!

My son needs to have all record of hours done for summer school credits on August 19th. I need to know if this problem was resolved and if the time that was not recorded is recorded now. Please let me know as soon as possible.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

The glitch in the portfolio section has been fixed. You can now access all records. Thank you for your patience.

AskFloppy is offline Junior Member

Reports function seems to be working okay, but I do have some questions.

When I generate a report including a 3rd grade Social Studies lesson quiz with a score of 70%, I notice it shows Activity Failed for that quiz. (Out of the 10 questions, seven answers were correct.) For all activities for the week, the Average shows 77% and the Status shows as Passed. When I generate a report from several weeks ago, a Lang. Arts 3 Ext. lesson quiz with a score of 70% shows Activity Passed.

Prior to the recent updates, individual lesson quizzes scoring at 70% or higher have been recorded as Passed. Could there still be a glitch in the reports function, or did T4L raise the Pass/Fail threshold to scores above 70%?

If someone could find this out for me, that would be great. In the meantime, I think I'll hold off on printing reports. I just wanted to make sure whether this change is part of the updating that was done.

Thanks!

PaulaT4L is offline T4L Support

Default Reply - Having trouble generating reports.........HELP!

Please contact us by phone at 888-771-0914 or via email at [email protected] so we may have your account information and assist you with this issue. Thank you.