HELP!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!

momofthree is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default HELP!!

I have been trying since yesterday to get into the lessons and no such luck, I keep getting that darn odyessy screen saying my password, and username is invalid, I have emailed time4learning and tried everything they said and still nothing! i am getting so frustrated and so is my daughter as she is ready to get started! please someone help!

amanda

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You might try this.

Also, here is a thread from another member who was having the same problem. Does this help at all?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

i have tried all of those things..and nothing is working i just don't understand why mine won't work

i have tried all of those things and nothing is working

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Has it EVER worked?

What browser are you using?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

no it has never worked..and i am using internet explorer 6 i believe..but i even downloaded firefox to see if that would help..and that did'nt help either

ijust signed up for t4l yesterday morning and i am able to log in with my daughters name and password but once i get to the get lessons now part that white odyessy screen pops up

I am still not able to get the lessons to work..just wondering if anyone had any other suggestions..thanks

t4ler is offline Support

Try adding a few sites to the trusted sites page within the Internet Options box.

In IE6, open any website and click the Tools button at the top of the page, and then click Internet Options. Then, when the Internet Options box opens, click the Security tab. Then click the Trusted Sites green arrow and then the Sites gray button below it. Then, in 'Add this website to the zone' box, type in http://www.compasslearningodyssey.com and click the Add button. Then type in and add http://www.thelearningodyssey.com too. Make sure the 'Require server verification...' box is unchecked.

After adding these sites, try logging back into your daughter's account.

i have already did that and it did'nt work either..i noticed on another post something abouot downloading some kind of software sometimes works..what software was that? i am getting desperate to make it work and i have tried everything that was recommended and nothing else is working

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast