HELP...I'VE LOST HER RECORDS !!!!!
    anneark is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default HELP...I'VE LOST HER RECORDS !!!!!

I went to my daughters portfolio today to print out this months' record ,only to discover that it was ABSOLUTLY FULL OF WORK she had'nt done on days she hadn't worked. When I checked her subjects all were marked as per the record sheet...totally not her record...totally unhelpful. Any ideas anyone...not a happy girl today.
    THEN when I went to her brothers portfolio I found that although it did list his work , it was an incomplete record that did not match the areas completed in his lessons.
    i rely on these records being accurate and current. HELP

Anne from England.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Anne. The program developers are performing system maintenance this morning. I'm not sure if that would account for your surprising discovery or not. I'm moving this to the tech forum, so someone there can address this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

SpiritT4L is offline Columnists

HI Anneark,

There is a couple reason why this may have happened. It is a possibility that if your child has a common name something has happened over here, our database directing her to the wrong account. It could also be maintenance from this weekend. If this issue has not already fixed itself please contact us and we will figure out what is going on.

Spirit

Time4Learning Support

Default STILL WAITING FOR HELP...

Hi, this is Anne and I am still waiting for help on this issue. Have e-mailed at least three times and so I am trying here again. PLEASE tell me how to get my dd records back as it has been ages since she has been able to do anything AND I am still paying for T4L !!!!

Lisa333 is offline Member Regular

Anneark - This is the type of account question that is best handled by contacting Time4Learning directly.

The best email for them is support @ Time4Learning.com. I would forward this to them but they will need to know the name of the account that you want them to look at and this is NOT something that you should post here.

Blog Entries

Hi, Anne. It sounds like you've already tried emailing several times. The delay in response could be because of the holiday. You might wait until the long weekend is over and then call 954-771-0915.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY??

Hi, it's Anne here. There must be another way other than phoning ...I'M IN ENGLAND Will wait for what must be a U.S long weekend and hope for some help or a refund. thanks again... anne

Blog Entries

Oops. I missed that part about "England". Let me see if I can find some help for you.

SpiritT4L is offline Columnists

Anne,

Please private message me your child's name and your name and I will re-set your account. You can also email me at [email protected].

Spirit
    Time4Learning Support