HELP Math not working....
    Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Question HELP Math not working....

My son has tried and I have tried to move forward on Treasure Hunters - 67188 and it gets to the non-terminate numbers and you are to click on a button for the quotient and well you can't click. It does not move forward at all. I hate him to have to skip a math lesson cause they build on each other.

Any help!!!
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Brandy, I ran that lesson all the way through with no problem, so it isn't a flaw in the program. There is no button to click. He is supposed to click on the actual quotient in the problem given. The quotient is the answer to the division problem, located at the very top of the problem.

Please let me know if this doesn't help.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Uuugghh I feel totally stupid. I did this lesson like 3 times and kept trying to click on the words click the quotient and not the actual quotient.

Sorry for the crazy post. I will look more carefully next time.
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.