Help Printing Worksheets

Exclamation Help Printing Worksheets

I have been using T4L for two years now and have never had an issue with printing worksheets from the "Lesson Plans" Section. This year I am homeschooling two students, a 3rd grader and a 7th grader. I like to print out all available worksheets at the beginning of the year and bind them into workbooks. I had no troubles when printing the 3rd graders worksheets. When I logged into the Parent account for the 7th grader however, and clicked on the little "W" to show the worksheets in a new browser window I get error "404 Not found" Also the Teacher guides (or little apple button) doesn't work for the 7th grade lessons. I can however go into the child's account, and click on "Resource" to print the worksheets but that would mean going into each lesson chapter to print them. Any clue how to fix the Parent account links?

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

Hi Lyridia,

So sorry you are having difficulty with the printables! I tested it out and it appears to be working properly. Are you still having trouble? Maybe contact support at 888-771-0914 and they can go over some things with you!

Suzanne