How can I change grades? or delete grades?
    llr.believer is offline Junior Member

Default How can I change grades? or delete grades?

I am wondering how to change the grades given to better reflect my sons work. Is there a way to change the grades or delete grades? My son began quizzes and other graded activities and then quit them be cause he realized he needed to study more. Also when he did poorly I would make him study and try again--in the end he knows the material yet the grades are not reflective of his knowledge. How do I remedy this for our end of year review/reports? Thanks so much!!!
    Laurie

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Hi Laurie,
    If you choose to have your child retake a quiz or test again, each additional attempt will be averaged together within their reports. You can print out the reports by date so that the better grade will show. I like to print out the lesson plans and handwrite the grades there, so you can show the improvements that are made. If you want to delete the grades, the entire account will have to be reset and all the work will be deleted. It is not possible to delete certain portions. If you would like to have the account reset, please contact support at 888-771-0914.

llr.believer is offline Junior Member

Thank you for getting back to me quickly. I will see about printing out portions of work as well as the entire year. I wonder if others have mentioned this as an issue and if this is something that could be changed for the future? Just curious---Thanks Again!!
    Laurie

lbrady is offline T4L Support

Hi Laurie,

Time4Learning leases the curriculum from the developer and therefore we are unable to make immediate changes to each account. We will definitely forward your suggestions to the developer of the program.

Thank you,
    Leslie - Time4Learning - Customer Support