How can I delete a duplicate lesson plan?
    piper_sunshine is offline Junior Member

Default How can I delete a duplicate lesson plan?

I was in the middle of creating a lesson plan named PLAN1 when my computer crashed. When I went back in I couldn't figure out how to edit it. So I tried creating a new one with the same name, hoping it would pull up the existing plan. Well it didn't, and now I have two PLAN1 lesson plans: one complete, one not.

So I have two questions:

1. How can I delete 1 or both of the lesson plans?
    2. For future reference, how can I go back in and edit a lesson plan?

Thanks,
    Vicky

T4LJulia is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by piper_sunshine View Post
    I was in the middle of creating a lesson plan named PLAN1 when my computer crashed. When I went back in I couldn't figure out how to edit it. So I tried creating a new one with the same name, hoping it would pull up the existing plan. Well it didn't, and now I have two PLAN1 lesson plans: one complete, one not.

So I have two questions:

1. How can I delete 1 or both of the lesson plans?
    2. For future reference, how can I go back in and edit a lesson plan?

Thanks,
    Vicky
    1. You are able to delete your planners by clicking on "My Saved Plans". Select the student whose planners you would like to delete, and then select any of your planners from the drop-down. From there, select "Manage Planners", and you will be able to manage and delete any saved plans.

2. Unfortunately, we do not currently have a way to edit Activity Planners, other than the ability to set one as default or add breaks. If you need to add or remove anything from an existing planner, you would need to create a new plan with the desired changes.