How can I print all of the Language Arts Worksheets for 1st grade?
    Ashley Woodie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How can I print all of the Language Arts Worksheets for 1st grade?

New to this program and I would like to print all of the 1st grade Language Arts worksheets, but I can't find them. I located the answer keys and have printed those. I was also able to print the 1st grade Math worksheets.

Where can I go to print the Language Arts worksheets?

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Ashley. Log in to your parent account and click on Go To Lesson Plans under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. There are no worksheets for the core language arts program, but there are many for the language arts extensions. You can print them right from the Lesson Plans or from a link marked "Resource" below the lesson activity icon when the student is logged in.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Ashley Woodie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you! I was confused because there is an Answer Key for 1st grade Language Arts Worksheets, but no worksheets. I will look throught he LA extension worksheets.

Blog Entries

Hi, Ashley. When I went back to see what you meant about "answer keys without worksheets", I noticed the recent update included some "Authentic Task" lessons at the very end of the language arts program. I see why you were confused. These newer worksheets are not printable from the lesson plans. They are part of the lesson itself, so you have to access the student lesson to print them. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Why are you not able to print Language Arts worksheets, but you can for every other subject? It is confusing when there are not guidelines or instructions for this for new users. Is there a plan to get this fixed so that the parent can accomplish this through the parent admin tools.

Blog Entries

Kerre, you can print language arts worksheets when they are available. Time4Learning provides lessons in a variety of formats. Some of the subjects include a lot of worksheets, some include a few worksheets, and some include none. In the higher grades, some of the newer lessons can help the student along the road to becoming an independent learner. This might include printing a worksheet or exploring a website. These are usually marked "authentic tasks".