How to delete an Activity Planner
    deniseprieve is offline Junior Member

Default How to delete an Activity Planner

I have made multiple activity planners and would like to delete the old ones. I cannot figure out where/how to do this.
    Thanks for any help

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by deniseprieve View Post
    "I have made multiple activity planners and would like to delete the old ones."

Hi Denise,
    After you select the student's name and open any one of your plans, a menu will appear next to the title: Print All; Manage Planners; Weekly Breaks; etc. Click on the Manage Planners link, and you will see a pop up with a list of all your Activity Planners for that child. You can then click the Delete button next to any old planners you don't need anymore. If you want to keep more than one planner, you can also choose which one will be the default that your child sees when logged in.

Leigh Ann
    another T4L parent still figuring things out

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

To delete save plans, first click into My Saved Plans through your parent login and choose a plan. When the plan opens, you will see a Manage Planners button. You can then default the plan you want for your student, or delete plans that you no longer need.

2bassbuds is offline Junior Member

I have been trying this but when I click on Delete nothing happens???

Steve

t4lsuzanne is offline Administrator

I just tested it and it appears to be working. You might want to contact support directly to see what might be going on. Are you on a computer or a mobile device.? Mobile devices do not work very well with this function. Support is available by phone 8:30 am - 8:30 pm Mon - Thur. until 6:00 pm on Friday, 888-771-0914

Suzanne