How do I download and print each lesson so we can take notes and review

Default How do I download and print each lesson so we can take notes and review

I hate that when my kids need to take a chapter test there is no way to review other than go back through all the lessons slide by slide.

How do I download and print each lesson so I can review the curriculum with my kids and know what they are studying? I cannot sit with them slide by slide all day.

I would like to make a 'textbook' from the slides. Having curriculum totally online is not a good thing. Is there a book that correlates that I am not aware of?

heydi78 is offline Junior Member

Hi,

Unfortunately there isn't a way to print out the lessons slide by slide and we do not have any books. We do provide our parents with an answer keys which are located in the lesson plans. The lesson plans can be accessed through your parent account under the tab Parent Tools. You can use the answer key as an open book test, just white out the answers from the answer key. Please give us a call at 888-771-0914 and we can show you were the answer keys are located.
    Heidi Cruz
    T4L Customer Representative