How do I know how many activities are left to finish grade?
    Leximom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How do I know how many activities are left to finish grade?

My daughter is in 5th grade and I want her to be done by a certain date. How can I tell how many activities are left for each subject so I can update her lesson plan to go into 6th grade by a certain date?

aandwsmom is offline Senior Member

Default Re: How do I know how many activities are left to finish grade?

Did you print out a copy of the Lesson Plans for 5th grade? If not, I would do so. Then I highlight ours once the boys have completed that assignment. At the beginning of the year I sat down and counted out days of school and divided # of assignments by that so I knew how many per week or per day, etc. I would also check about every couple of months to make sure my original plan was still on track. I also marked on the side with parantheses the group for that week and wrote week 1, week 2, week 3, etc. next to it so I knew. Seems a little excessive to some but I am an organization freak and wanted to make sure we finished when we wanted to, etc.
    We stayed pretty well on track, with a few made up days this way.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: How do I know how many activities are left to finish grade?

Use the lesson plans to see how many activities are in a subject. Use her reports to see how many of those she has completed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!