I am a newbie and need to know ....
    Paula Marie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default I am a newbie and need to know ....

My child has two incomplete assignments. Today we went into her lesson plans and I did not know how to pull them up so she could complete them.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Have a nice day, Paula

nelat4l is offline T4L Support

HI Paula. Welcome! When you go into her portfolio, you will find a learning activity number next to each lesson. These numbers can then be typed into the activity finder on your child’s launch page and act as a shortcut to the lesson.

maryc927 is offline Member

I'm not sure if this is the same thing but possibly. Why is it on a couple of our kids' units that they've 'mastered', some of the sections within them are just 'completed'? If you could explain this to me, then I will explain it to Daniel and Virginia (our kids). We are really enjoying Time4Learning and all that they've learned since we've signed up with you on March 10, 2011. Thanks so much for having such a great curriculum at such a great price. It was a praise God moment to come upon you all and to realize that this we can afford.

T4LSue is offline T4L Support

Hi Mary,

Once activities and lessons are completed the lessons and chapters will mark as complete. They will only switch to mastered if there was a chapter test that received a 75% or higher. Not all chapters have chapter tests so it is sometimes impossible to have everything mark as mastered.